Personal Injury Law

No Fees Until You Win!

Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer

We know how hard an injury can be on you and your family: You can’t work. You can no longer provide for your family. Debts mount up. You can no longer afford your mortgage payments. You exhaust your savings. The life you have worked so hard to build, looks like it’s going to be undone, and its not your fault.

It doesn’t have to be that way. We can make sure that all that you have worked so hard for is preserved, and grows, just as you want it to. It’s what you deserve. We will fight to get it for you.

We take no fees, until you win your case, and you have your money!

  • Car Accident
  • Slip and Fall
  • Long Term Disability

See below for other areas of Personal Injury Law.

Areas Of Personal Injury Law

Car Accidents

Chronic Pain

Wrongful Death

Slips & Falls

Long-Term Disability

Brain Injury

Spinal Cord Injury

Heselden Law Can Help

Grief, pain, humiliation, injustice — all too often we are injured by corporate greed, incompetent professionals, unpaid overtime, denied disability payments, bad design, defective products, drunk drivers… Heselden Law is here to stand up for the injured and fight for the rights of the innocent. Personal injury or class action cases can usually be taken on a contingency basis, that is, the lawyer will only get paid if your case is won.

Car Accident

In Ontario, there are two types of claims:
If you have been injured in a car accident you can make a claim for accident benefits to your own insurance company.
You may also be able to sue the person at fault in the accident for your losses.
Accident Benefits (No-Fault Benefits)
​These are benefits you obtain from your own insurance company. You are entitled to these regardless of who was at fault. What you are entitled to depends on your individual circumstances, but you may be entitled to recover your income loss, receive therapy and the cost of medication you require to recover from your injuries, and other more specific benefits
​If you have suffered a Catastrophic Injury, you are entitled to up to 2 million dollars in accident benefits, depending on your needs.
Sue the At-Fault Driver
​You can sue the person who caused your accident. You can recover your lost income and income you will lose in the future, and if you qualify, money for pain and suffering as well as other losses, from the person who caused the accident.
Call now to find out if you qualify, at 905-509-7018
Disclaimer: Content on this page is strictly for information purposes, and should not be construed as legal advice.

Chronic pain

Chronic pain is only now being recognized medically and legally as a legitimate and real problem.  In some quarters, such as the insurance industry, and some medical experts, it is still derided as an illegitimate injury.  In many instances, insurers and their experts will deny the existence of and consequence of chronic pain to you.  It is imperative that chronic pain cases are handled appropriately from the beginning, so that the facts surrounding its onset and causal connection to your accident can be legally confirmed.

Call now for a consultation about your chronic pain issue, at 905-509-7018

Wrongful death

If your loved one has died as a result of the negligence of others, you and your family members may be entitled to compensation.  If your loved one had dependent family members, they may be entitled to the monetary value of the financial and other care the deceased was going to provide them throughout their life, that they are now going to be without.

Please call now, to consult with us about your rights as a loved one of the deceased. 905-509-7018

Slip & fall

If you have injured yourself because the surface you were walking on was uneven, or contained a hazardous substance, such as ice, snow or some other liquid, you may sue the person or entity responsible for the problem. You can recover your past, present and future income lost, money for your pain and suffering, as well as other damages specific to your circumstances, from the responsible person or entity.
In law, the governing principle for recovery against the at-fault party, is the party at fault must put the person they injured back in the position he was in, as if the accident didn’t happen.
In Ontario, the law states that it is the responsibility of the store, business, or private property owner, to ensure that their private premises are safe for those who enter their premises.
Warning: If you fall on Municipal property, (ex. a sidewalk), written notice of the incident must delivered to the Municipality within 10 days! Contact our office and you must speak to one of our staff immediately to receive instructions as to how to preserve your right to sue. If you do not receive instructions immediately, and thereafter take the specific legal steps required, you may not be able to sue the Municipality!
Call now. 905-509-7018
Disclaimer: Content on this page is strictly for information purposes, and should not be construed as legal advice.

long-term disability

If you are no longer able to work, and your disability insurer isn’t paying you your benefits, you can sue your disability insurer for breaching the contract they entered into with you.
You lived up to your end of the contract, by paying the premiums on the policy, now they have to live up to their end of the contract, by paying you what they owe you, and will owe you in the future.
If your insurance company has denied you, contact us at 905-509-7018.

Brain Injury

If you have suffered a traumatic brain injury because of someone else’s negligent behaviour, whether it be as a result of a car accident, slip and fall, or such circumstance, you may be entitled to compensation for your injury. Your long-term medical needs and financial support requirements will have to be assessed, so you are properly provided for, for the rest of your life, depending on your circumstances.

Spinal Cord Injury

If you have suffered a spinal cord injury, as a result of the negligence of another party, you can recover your losses, whether it be from a car accident, slip and fall, or other such circumstance.
If you have a spinal cord injury, which is preventing you from working, and your disability insurer has denied your entitlement to disability benefits, you can recover what they owe you to date, and what they will owe you in the future.
Depending on the severity of your spinal cord injury, you may be entitled to a broad range of benefits. We know how a spinal cord injury affects your life, and the lives of your loved ones.
Call now to consult with us about how we can help you, at 905-509-7018.